.

Sunday, February 10, 2019

Bob dylan: a classic Essay -- essays research papers

Mr. Tambourine Man refrainHey, Mr. Tambourine Man, cope with a song for meIm non sleepy-eyed and t here is no place Im going toHey, Mr. Tambourine man, play a song for meIm the jingle jangle dawn Ill come following youThough I know the change surfaces empire has returned into sandVanished from my handLeft me blindly here to stand but still not sleepingMy weariness amazes me, Im branded on my feetI have no integrity to meetAnd the ancient empty streets too utter for dreamingChorusTake me on a trip on your sorcerous swirling shipMy senses have been strippedMy hands cant feel to gripMy toes too numb to stepWait hardly for my bootheels to be wanderingIm ready to go anywhere, Im ready for to fadeInto my own paradeCast your leaping spell my way, I promise to go under it.ChorusThough you might hear laughing, spinning, swinging madly across the sunIts not aimed at any angiotensin converting enzymeIts just escaping on the runAnd but for the cast away there are no fences facingAnd if you hear vague traces of skipping shake rhymeTo your tambourine in timeIts just a frustrate clown behindI wouldnt pat it any melodic themeIts just a shadow youre seeing hes chasingChorusTake me disappearing through the smoke rings of my intelligenceDown the foggy ruins of timeFar past the frozen leavesThe preoccupied frightened treesOut to the windy beachFar from the twisted go of crazy sorrowYes to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving freeSilhouetted by the seaCircled by the carnival sandsWith all memory...

No comments:

Post a Comment